Coming Soon.

It just suddenly struck me that I haven't advertised my own book in my blog yet. I put up a page; but really; if you're writing your first novel; you want to shout it from the rooftops.

 #Insert Shameless Self Promotion Here#

http://www.mattstephens.me/p/the-lostkind.html


For me; the very best fiction in the world is the kind where you can put the book down and say to yourself: "Now. Can I prove that it isn't a true story?"

The first example of this that I came across was a movie called "Millennium." It's based on a book of the same name, written by a man named John Varley.

Now my book is nothing like the movie; but what I set out to achieve was the same thing. A premise that fits into our real life seamlessly; and yet is so fantastic as to be unbelievable.

For more information about the book; go to the Book Page on my blog; and for up to date information about the release date; and places to buy your own copy; you can follow the book on Google Plus at it's own page here.

If you're not on Google Plus, my apologies; but I promise the book page here will include all the relevant information.